All our activities are committed to customers' satisfaction, and above all quality. The quality system is maintained at the level of the requirements of international quality standards.
Quality is the company’s basic strategic direction. The Quality Policy is a commitment to:
- constantly improving and coordinating the performance of the Quality Management System
- providing quality services that meet the needs and requirements of customers
- taking care of continual progress in all areas of our work with the highest level of creativity and quality
- taking great care of our customers and always trying to exceed their expectations
- developing partnerships with our suppliers and service providers
- acting in accordance with high ethical standards and striving to set an example to our colleagues, partners, customers, and the environment in which we live and work
- consistently monitoring and coordinating management systems with applicable legal and other requirements regarding quality, product safety and occupational safety, and health
- taking care of continuous education and constant personal growth of our employees, encouraging and motivating our employees, which consequently improves their loyalty to the company and their satisfaction
- maintaining a positive attitude towards the natural, business, and local environments
- providing an appropriate safe and healthy working environment
Medis, d.o.o., adequately operates and maintains a management system which meets the requirements of the standard ISO 9001:2015 for marketing, sales and distribution of pharmaceutical and medical products, as well as standard ISO 9001:2015, including HACCP as required by CAC/RCP 1-1969/2003 for marketing of dietary supplements and foods for special requirements.