Proven track record of successful market access solutions in CSEE
Market access of high-value medicines
Pharma companies are facing formidable challenges in market access when demonstrating and communicating value to payers who hold the key to reimbursement and commercial success. Outdated approaches are failing to meet the demands of a market where proof of value and outcomes have become essential.
We face several barriers in the CSEE region: the costs of high-value medicines and the low GDP/capita in a majority of markets within the region, to name just a few.
Medis is successfully navigating these obstacles. Medis market access team is proud of over 100 successful reimbursement outcomes. We have a proven track record of reimbursement of high-value specialty and orphan medicines. Latest such reimbursement successes include Biogen’s Spinraza (nusinersen) and PTC Therapeutics’s Translarna (ataluren).
Medis Market Access and Pricing department is taking a systematic, step-by-step approach to achieve positive reimbursement outcomes:
- Build a comprehensive local access strategy
- Effectively communicate compelling value to stakeholders
- Adapt the global value dossier to country specific submission documents
- Negotiate better pricing and reimbursement
- Secure accelerate approval and maintain effective pricing and reimbursement solutions